Wednesday, April 8, 2009

They Grow TOO fast!







When Aunt Shana was visiting, we picked out the cutest swimsuit (pink one worn in pictures) for Julia. It was size 3-6 month, which was perfect as Julia would be that size June, July and August.

Julia is 7 weeks old now and I was curious how well the suit fit. So on Monday, she tried it on and it was uncomfortably too small!

Thankfully, cousin Debbie, also known as SuperMommy, came to our rescue! She sent us a box full of little girl clothes, including FOUR super cute swimsuits that WILL fit Julia this summer! Hip, hip, hooray!

My little girl is style'n!

1 comment:

  1. I am so very happy some of our favorite things have found a good home! I know the box we sent was stuffed to the top. You should have seen the amount of stuff we sent to Goodwill! I hope Julia has as many happy times as we did in those clothes. Use them well!

    ReplyDelete