Monday, May 11, 2009

A Mother's Day to Remember

My Mother's Day weekend was... full of happiness. It started with the excitement of Scott flying home from a business trip and enjoying a sushi dinner together.




Daddy and Julia got me this beautiful Pandora charm bracelet for Mother's Day. It was such a thoughtful gift and made me cry.



Julia wore this pretty dress for about 10 minutes before she had an explosion. Next, she wore a pretty pink eyelet dress grandma Dee Dee bought for her.



We had a Mother's Day brunch with some friends at Mimi's Cafe.


Scott took me shopping to one of my new favorite stores: Baby's R Us. I got a lot of baby stuff that I don't need, but is nice to have.

I have a wonderful husband and daughter, whom are my most treasured gifts on this special day. Everyday I notice how blessed I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment