Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sunny Days, Sweeping the Clouds Away

Julia loves Sesame Street. It is the only show that gets her attention. I discovered this by chance months ago and was thankful for the discovery. Each day, while Julia watches a recorded show, I get 15 whole minutes of shower/get dressed time! I love it! She loves it! Especially 'Murray and his little lamb.' (Just between you and me, I think Murray is Papa's favorite too!)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3081/2782952212_96422da400_m.jpg

I'm not one of those moms that are anti-all T.V. However, I am very aware of exactly how much and the content. Sesame Street is my saving grace, my deep breath knowing she won't cry for me just when I get shampoo lathered up in my hair, my flash of time to clean my teeth, my baby sitter each morning and a show I remember enjoying as a little girl. I love you Sesame Street. Happy 40th anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment