Sunday, October 4, 2009

Seven Months


Julia is crawling very well, pulling herself up on whatever she can find and loves to climb stairs!

Her eyes seem to look green lately. Not brown, not blue, green! So pretty.

She has been saying dada for months now. The trouble is that Scott has been teaching her to call him papa, so dada is not important. Though I find it a little humorous. She just started making the mama sounds. Four times to be exact. I don't think she is making the connection to me with it just yet.

When we eat, she crawls quickly to our side and wants to dig in to anything we have on our plate.

I find myself putting away 'baby things' since she is so big now. LOL We no longer need her bumbo seat, bassinet or boppy pillows. We are trading these things for big girl stuff like a playpen, gates, outlet covers and lots of learning toys.

Julia loves to talk. She spends a lot of her day telling stories, singing and explaining tons of things to us.

Her favorite book is still Twinkle Toes, by Karen Katz. Thank you to my student, Raquel, for getting it for her!

She is wears size 2-3 in infant shoes and size 9 months in clothes.

Car rides are still one of her least favorite activities. If someone else is driving, then I always sit in the backseat with with her, with the attempt to distract her and make the ride less tearful.

I feel so lucky to be her mom, to watch her grow, to love her, to cherish her.

I love you Julia, my big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment